Membership Hold Request
Access the form below to submit your request to place your Month-to-Month UNLIMITED, 3-Month UNLIMITED, or Annual UNLIMITED Passes on hold. Please note that we require at least 48 hours notice to review and process your request once submitted online. If your request is urgent please contact us or visit the studio in-person for assistance.
Once approved, your hold will be placed. You will only receive notification in the event there is an issue with your request or we are not able to approve it.
MOVE Studio Hold Policy
- Members are eligible to place their Month-to-Month UNLIMITED, 3-Month UNLIMITED, or Annual UNLIMITED Passes on hold.
- Holds must be a minimum of 14 days in length
- 3-Month UNLIMITED Pass can only be placed on hold once, and for a period of 14 days
- More than one hold is permitted for Month-to-Month UNLIMITED and Annual UNLIMITED Passes provided that the combined total of holds does not exceed 60 days per calendar year
- Holds requested for medical reasons must be accompanied by a doctor's note submitted to your home center
- Hold requests must be made in advance and cannot be backdated
- Monthly payments will not be billed while a Month-to-Month UNLIMITED Pass is on hold
- When the membership resumes, monthly payments will be adjusted forward by the number of days the membership was on hold and payment date adjusted to match.
- Monthly payments, once billed, are not eligible for refund
NOTE: 14/$30 Trial Passes, 5-Class, 10-Class and other passes specified by MOVE Studio are not eligible for holds. Passes cannot be placed on hold once Cancellation notice has been given.
Please use the form below to submit your request to cancel your Month-to-Month UNLIMITED or Annual UNLIMITED Passes. Please note that we require at least 48 hours advance notice to review and process your request once submitted online. If your request is urgent please contact us or visit the studio in-person for assistance.
Once your request is reviewed, you will be contacted by MOVE Studio to confirm the details of your cancellation.
MOVE Studio Cancellation Policy
Month-to-Month UNLIMITED Pass
- Notice must be given on a Cancellation Form before the next monthly payment is billed.
- 6 paid month minimum commitment must be met.
- Cancellation before completion of 6 consecutive Autopays will result in lump sum payment of outstanding payments.
- I will finish out my current paid month; i.e. the membership will end 30 days after the last monthly billing. I am welcome to continue practicing during this period.
- A minimum of one month advance notice must be given on a Cancellation form. Cancellations cannot be backdated. This translates to one final payment after giving notice.
- Membership will end one month after the final monthly billing. Members are welcome to continue practicing during this period.
- Month-to-Month Passes cannot be placed on hold once cancellation notice has been given.
- Members can choose to waive the one month notice and cancel immediately, with membership finishing one month from their most recent billing date. In this case, a fee of $50 + tax will be billed to their credit card on file.
- In cancelling, members forfeit their current monthly rate, terms and conditions.
Annual UNLIMITED Pass
- Cancellation can only be granted if a member moves more than 30KM away from MOVE Studio, or for medical reasons.
- A minimum of one month advance notice must be given on a Cancellation form. Cancellations cannot be backdated. Passes cannot be placed on hold once Cancellation notice has been given.
- Supporting documents (new address, doctor's note) are required and must be submitted to MOVE Studio to complete a cancellation.
- Refunds will be prorated based upon the time remaining on the pass. Members are welcome to continue practicing for one month from the date of notice. Refunds will be processed after the final day membership.
- Time added to the end of a pass as a result of an approved hold/extension is not eligible for refund.
- Expired memberships are not eligible for refund.
- Members can choose to waive the one month notice period and cancel immediately. In this case a fee of $50 + tax will be deducted from their refund amount.